Saturday, April 4, 2020

Oh! My GOD

Only dead bodies are there. People are crying and weeping. They don't know what will happen ahead. They are living in scare. They are being afraid by COVID-19. Cities,towns and streets have gone into deep sleep. It is no any sound and voice today. People are trying to console each other. Besides this what they have to do. They cannot do anything except sobering. 
                 Whole country are being prepared for funeral services of dead bodies. Yes, my dear friends it is the reflection of ITALY, SPAIN and AMERICA. Countries like Spain and Italy do not have enough space left for his dead bodies. Governments are trying to save life of rest of people. Government do not have  much more about this killing outbreak except ambiguity. They don't have power left to fight with CORONA.
                                          The outburst is continue flourishing. Countries manoeuvres are failing before it. However it's mortality rate is very low. But it brought whole world into deep crises and ambivalence. It has deteriorated world's peace, unity and tranquility.
                      But in this darker time we need to come out of timidity and coward. I wish I could go in those countries and disseminate light of courage. I would I take their burden of pain. I wish I could say to them please stop crying and live a new life. 
                My dear friend, we could not do that. But we have something to do for them that is pray. So my friend please pray for them and try say to god where are you when we need a lot of you.

1 comment:

If you find any problem,let me know.

Let them live

A few days ago, I watched a news on the Television that a deer came in the town which was under lockdown. We have been hearing and watching ...