Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Customs vs Costumes

Customs vs Costumes
Hello friends, today I am going to talking about the social issue. So let's start:-
Today when Western culture is overtaking over our culture,at this time it's our responsibility to make people understand. Today when India has entered in modern era and society, people of India are forgetting their culture and tradition. Speak on this matter of no use. But being a responsible citizen it's my duty to remind what is happened wrong in India.
In history,women had been represented as symbol of Indian culture. By women's effort we were successful to save our culture from outsider for a long. All time women used to respect their tradition. They had so successful to make their different image. With this, I also know that women were not as respected as they should. Respect word doesn't exist in their life. 

Also read:- Talent vs Skill vs Knowledge
                    If we compare that time with today, we see a lot of changes whether these are in mindset of people or in Costumes of people. Today when a lot of Rights have been provided to women, why they are forgetting their own culture. They are wearing such kind of clothes about which I can not speak out. You can see in your home,school, college and in towns as well. It shows your mindset and thinking about our rich culture. I am not saying that you wear so called old Indian clothes but at least those which represent your culture.
My dear friend several times your costumes display your culture. So it's your responsibility to make socity understand specially so called girls(not all) whose are totally affected by modernisation.my friend I know that you will accuse me to be very conservative. But before that please think on that what you are doing today with your rite. Bye.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you find any problem,let me know.

Let them live

A few days ago, I watched a news on the Television that a deer came in the town which was under lockdown. We have been hearing and watching ...