Saturday, March 21, 2020

Your immunity make difference

Your immunity make difference
Hello friends,how are you doing? I think everyone is doing well and stay in home as tomorrow is JANTA CURFEW. There are so many questions are being asked by people about COVID-19. Today I am going to discuss about immune system.

My dear friends, I am not telling you but is immune system? I think everyone is aware about it. But in short your immune system is your strength to fight with huge diseases like COVID-19. There in only one who kill Corona that is your immunity. If your immunity is strong then you are able to combat with this virus. As you are seeing that in all deaths all over the world, most of them above 60. At this age your immune has weakened. That's why older people of age above 60 are not able to face corona. 

One thing that is very interesting that if your immune system succes to defeat Corona after then you will never suffer from CORONA. So that's my friend rather focussing on rumours, focus on your immune system,it helps you to fight with CORONA. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you find any problem,let me know.

Let them live

A few days ago, I watched a news on the Television that a deer came in the town which was under lockdown. We have been hearing and watching ...