Thursday, February 13, 2020

Science as imagination

What's Science's real mean
Hello friends,how are you? So I have come with a new blog. Today we are talking about science not as stream but with widespread view. So let me start.
Search here-Studyfirst2021
Science, today known for its wide advantage and disadvantage. I am not going into deep discussion. First tell me what is Science? Science is a collection of all kinds of imaginations whether these are proved or not. Now question raised what is imagination? Imagination is your's thinking about things whether they may exist or may not. Imagination is not lie it is truth. For example if we said God is exist, this is just our imagination. We can't see,hear,even feel but then many as well as me believe there is a God around us. Similarly you can take example of Newton's incident of apple. Earlier Newton imagined there is a force but later he make it proved.
 There are so many examples before us . Actually Science is not a course and name of a subject ,it is thinking,it is understanding to see things. So these are some example when science itself proves it is more than a stream. 
So my friends, focus on improve thinking instead of books, do everything practically not just read theory. So my friends promise me take science as game of imaginations not as burden of books. Bye, I will meet you with another topic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you find any problem,let me know.

Let them live

A few days ago, I watched a news on the Television that a deer came in the town which was under lockdown. We have been hearing and watching ...